Tradies are amazing at building houses. But they’re not so awesome at cleaning up after themselves! So as soon as the last one leaves your new home, your local Town Mouse will scamper in and get to work.
Imagine turning the key to your new home for the first time and being greeted with sparkling new home sights and smells. All you’ll have to do is move in and enjoy your new home.
- Ceilings, light fittings and fans dusted and washed
- Windows cleaned inside and out
- Walls wiped down and spot cleaned if needed
- Floors swept, vacuumed and mopped
- Property checked for accidental paint splashes or cement drops. Removed where possible
- Bench tops wiped down and inside of cupboards free of dust
- Toilets, showers and baths cleaned
- Skirting boards, door frames and architraves cleaned
- Builders rubbish and debris removed